With so many people at home these days, it is a good time to catch up on some reading.
In this video, I recommend five books on the topic of infectious diseases that anyone with an interest in the topic should read.
Great books, by great authors like Robert Desowitz, Peter Hotez, Mike Osterholm, Steffanie Strathdee and Laurie Garrett.
- COVID-19 in Africa: Researchers say world must help continent in staying ahead of the curve
- Illinois COVID-19 case count nears 30K, 125 additional deaths
- Polio: Additional cases reported in Pakistan, Polio vaccine history
- Lyme Disease Biobank Expands Into San Diego
- Oklahoma COVID-19: Death toll rises to 139, Tulsa increased testing capacity
- Measles in the Americas: 1,100 confirmed cases to date; Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo
- Rabies: 10 cases of confirmed cases in wildlife in Oswego County, NY