So what is anthrax? How do animals and people get it? and What is it’s “dark history”?
Joining me today to look at this serious bacterial pathogen is Stephen Berger, MD. Dr Berger is co-founder of GIDEON Informatics (Global Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology Network) and he is the Emeritus Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Tel Aviv School of Medicine.
Check out more at GIDEON Informatics
More interviews with Dr. Berger:
Watch the interview:
Or listen to the podcast:
- China reports H9N2 avian influenza case confirmed in Hunan province toddler
- Shigella infection takes life of 3rd ape at ABQ BioPark
- Two additional West Nile virus cases reported in Massachusetts
- Portugal COVID-19 update: Delta variant accounts for all infections
- Israel natural immunity vs. vaccine-induced immunity study, Bangladesh mask study
- Arkansas reports two Eastern Equine Encephalitis cases in Pulaski County horses
- Philippines reports 16K more COVID-19 cases, Dozens of areas in Quezon City under lockdown
- Lymphatic filariasis: Infrared thermal imaging as a novel non-invasive point-of-care tool