By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Bavarian Ministry of Health (computer translated) informed a third time late Friday evening about the current development of the new corona virus in Bavaria. A ministry spokesman said in Munich that, according to the State Office for Health and Food Safety (LGL), another coronavirus case in Bavaria had been confirmed. It is a man who lives in the Fürstenfeldbruck district. He is an employee of the company from the district of Starnberg, where the five first known coronavirus cases are employed.
There are currently seven known coronavirus cases in Bavaria (as of 7:30 p.m.). The sixth case had been confirmed on Friday afternoon. It is a child of the man from the district of Traunstein, the positive finding of which was published late Thursday evening. This man is also an employee of the company from the district of Starnberg. A test campaign for employees had taken place there on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Of the 128 results currently available, 127 were negative. The positive finding comes from the man in the Fürstenfeldbruck district.
Chinese health authorities reported (computer translated) 2102 cases of new coronavirus infection today, including 46 deaths (Hubei Province, 45 cases in Chongqing City 1 case).
As of January 31, the national health committee received 31 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps reported a total of confirmed cases 11791 cases (Jiangxi, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, each subtract 1 case), and a total of 259 deaths.
- United Arab Emirates reports two additional MERS cases
- California reports 3rd novel coronavirus case, Public Health Emergency declared in US
- Institut Pasteur isolates strains of coronavirus 2019-nCoV detected in France
- CDC travel notice for Benin: Meningococcal disease outbreak
- Japan reports 3rd locally acquired 2019-nCoV case, this case from Chiba
- Coronavirus vaccine program initiated by Vaxart
- Novel coronavirus: Italy declares state of emergency, 1st cases confirmed