Professor at Laboure College in Milton, MA and biodefense and bioterrorism researcher, Lawrence Roberge PhD joined me to discuss a number of topics in the area of bioterrorism such as a review of the history, some of the agents and much, much more.
- Rhodesia’s top secret use of chemical and biological weapons: An interview with Dr Glenn Cross
- Botulinum toxin and Bioterrorism
- Bioterrorism agents: CDC proposes adding Bacillus cereus Biovar anthracis to list
- Bioterrorism expert responds to foiled Kenya anthrax attack
- ISIS and bioterrorism: Tularemia planned use in Turkey’s water
- Bioterrorism at the salad bar: 30 years ago in US history
- What is smallpox and how does the clinical presentation differ from chickenpox?
- Horsepox vaccine to prevent smallpox infection: ‘A safer vaccine to protect against smallpox’
- Anthrax: from a disease of livestock to an agent of bioterrorism
- BARDA awards $143.5 million contract to Pfenex for development of next generation anthrax vaccine
- Chemical weapons: Chlorine gas antidote to advance in development
- GlaxoSmithKline to supply HHS with 60,000 doses of raxibacumab, anthrax antitoxin