The avian influenza, or bird flu situation globally has been relatively quiet until very recently.
Coston discussed the latest outbreaks in Europe, the Asia and India. In addition, he discussed the chances of bird flu coming to America and other predictions.
Keep up on the latest news and information about avian influenza and other infectious diseases at Avian Flu Diary.
LISTEN to the interview below:
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio programdedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- DDT: A history, Silent Spring, the ban and the rise of the mosquitoes–An interview with Dr Jane Orient
- Legionnaires’ disease: An interview with Dr. Mark Edwards and Sarah Ferrari
- Haiti, cholera and the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew
- Sepsis: Spreading the word about this medical emergency
- Rabies: A comprehensive interview with Pamela Wilson
- Bioterrorism: An interview with Lawrence Roberge, PhD