In 2010, I did an email interview with Blastocystis Research Foundation (BRF) director, Ken Boorom on the parasite Blastocystis hominis and the work done by the BRF. Several years after that, I did an audio interview with Ken to catch up o the latest research and developments concerning the protozoan parasite that afflicts so many.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
- Nigeria: After six months, meningitis outbreak over
- Clostridium perfringens the cause of Rifle Rodeo outbreak
- Strongyloides stercoralis-latent TB co-infection more susceptible to active TB: Study
- Harvard reports mumps cases, one case linked to Biolabs facility
- Ventura County: Shigella increases linked to Souplantation in Camarillo
- Hong Kong reports necrotizing fasciitis case due to Vibrio
- Yemen: Cholera epidemic tops 200,000 cases since late April
- Zika in the Americas: ‘Future epidemic waves remain likely’
- Hawaii reports additional 15 mumps cases
- Mississippi: 1st human West Nile virus case reported in Forrest County
- Sick building syndrome: Fungal toxins easily become airborne
- Treating Lyme disease: When do symptoms resolve in children?
- Lyme advocate discusses CDC MMWR Chronic Lyme article