The Ministry of Health and Sports reported 310 new dengue fever cases Monday, bringing the cumulative total to 2,531 year to date.
The department of Santa Cruz accounts for 74 percent of the country’s cases (1,871), followed by Beni 434, Tarija 108, La Paz 62, Pando 21, Chuquisaca 27 and Cochabamba 8.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
The dengue death toll has risen to six.
- Paraguay reports average of 300 leprosy cases annually in recent years
- Sweden Salmonella outbreak linked to eggs rises to 48 cases
- South Korea reports ‘gradual increase’ in Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease in recent years
- Nigeria reports more than 100 Lassa fever cases in first two weeks of 2023
- Bangladesh reports eight Nipah virus cases this season
- Seattle: Officials investigate GI outbreak linked to Tamarind Tree Restaurant
- Bolivia dengue fever cases continue rise in 2023
- Argentina: Trichinosis outbreak reported in Santa Fe province