By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Brazil has recorded a reduction in COVID-19 cases and deaths, according to data from the new Epidemiological Bulletin on the disease.
The number of COVID-19 recoveries in Brazil has been growing every week, reaching more than 87% of the total confirmed cases.
The Epidemiological Bulletin also highlights the reduction, stabilization and increase in cases and deaths by COVID-19 in Brazil. Regarding the registration of new deaths, a reduction was observed in 12 states and the Federal District, an increase in 9 and stabilization in 5.
To date, Brazil has recorded 7,700,578 total confirmed cases, which include 195,411 deaths from coronavirus.
- Tokyo officials seek state of emergency as COVID-19 cases rise
- Malaria: Mutations are already widespread in parasite populations in Africa and Asia
- Peru health minister Pilar Mazzetti Soler on health personnel and medical professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Plague in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: Nearly 300 cases in Ituri since August
- Duterte proposes creation of Task Force on new COVID-19 variant
- Philippines: ‘Foreigners from the US have been added to the list of those restricted’