The biotech company, Valneva announced this month about the promising work and progress on two vaccine candidates–the mosquito borne virus, chikungunya and Lyme disease.
On today’s show I am joined by Valneva President and CEO, Thomas Lingelbach to discuss the latest on these vaccine candidates.
- Neglected Tropical Diseases: Chagas disease and schistosomiasis
- Lyme bacteria persister forms, antibiotics and essential oils with Dr. Ying Zhang
- Artemisia tea infusions used in the treatment of Schistosomiasis: A look at the study
- Enterovirus D68, Acute flaccid myelitis and some of the research
- Trachoma: The SAFE strategy, the successes and a look forward to elimination
- African swine fever, China and the risk to the US
- Balamuthia, neti pots and a unique case report
- Trichomonas vaginalis treatment: New research shows multi-dose metronidazole is better in women
- Infectious disease ‘pearls’, part 2: Outbreak News This Week
- Leptospirosis: Risk, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Rabies: History, myths and diagnosis on Outbreak News This Week
- Monkeypox: Q&A with Dr Warren Andiman