By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Minister of Health, Enrique Paris, reported that “763 new cases are reported, with a positivity of 1.23% in the last 24 hours nationwide with 61,188 exams, PCR and antigen tests.”
New confirmed cases at the national level is down 12% and 29% for the past 7 and 14 days respectively.
On Thursday, Undersecretary of Public Health, Paula Daza said, “For the first time since the pandemic started 17 months ago, we have no commune in quarantine commune.”
Concerning the COVID-19 immunization campaign, To date, 13,589,692 people have been vaccinated with the first dose against COVID-19, which represents 89.4% of the target population, while 12,724,183 have completed their vaccination schedule.
So far, some 700,000 people have received their booster dose, health officials report.
- Finland: Measles case exposes up to 150 people at Turku University Hospital
- Plague in New Mexico: 1st case of 2021
- Ivermectin warning: Increased Poison Control calls in Mississippi
- Florida reports 150K COVID-19 cases in a week, Monoclonal antibody treatments sites opening all over state
- Wisconsin now reports four horses infected with Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- India: Leptospirosis increase reported in Maharashtra
- Sweden: 40% of people born in 2003-2005 had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine