By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Health officials with the Guangdong Provincial Health Committee are reporting (computer translated) three additional pneumonia cases confirmed positive for the novel coronavirus (2019-NoCv). bringing the total in the province to 17.
The three new cases were reported from the following cities: Shenzhen, Zhuhai, and Zhanjiang. All three cases (1 male, 2 female) had a history of residence or travel in Hubei, which were sporadic cases, of which one was severe.
To date in Guangdong province, of the 17 confirmed cases, several were critically ill and no deaths were reported. Another 4 suspected cases are under investigation.
- Shanghai novel coronavirus tally up to 6
- Brazilian hemorrhagic fever case reported in São Paulo state
- Novel coronavirus case confirmed in Taiwan
- Wuhan health officials: More than 250 novel coronavirus cases, 6 deaths
- Update on the measles outbreak in the Pacific Islands
- Suspect coronavirus case investigated in Cebu City, Philippines
- Singapore records more than 1,100 dengue cases in 1st three weeks of 2020
- Cameroon monkeypox: Follow-up and more details