By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Officials with the Beijing Daxing District Health and Health Committee have confirmed two novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) cases, according to a Sina News report (computer translated).
The patients had a history of travel to Wuhan, were hospitalized in medical institutions in Daxing District and testing performed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed the patients had the new coronavirus.
The two patients have been treated in isolation at designated hospitals. They have no respiratory symptoms and are in stable condition. Daxing District has carried out medical observations of close contacts, and currently there are no abnormalities such as fever.
- South Korea reports imported novel coronavirus case
- Japan reports congenital rubella syndrome case in Fukushima Prefecture
- Wuhan novel coronavirus outbreak update: January 19, 2020
- Yellow fever alert issued in southern and southeastern Brazil
- Vermont is the latest state to declare a hepatitis A outbreak
- Researchers develop the first mosquitoes synthetically designed to neutralize dengue
- China: Wuhan officials report 17 additional coronavirus cases
- Anthrax in Zimbabwe: Scores being treated after eating tainted meat