Clark County Public Health is continuing its measles outbreak investigation. Since Jan. 1, we have identified 36 confirmed cases and 12 suspect cases. Public Health has also identified one new location where people may have been exposed to measles.
Here are the details of the confirmed cases:
• 1 to 10 years: 25 cases
• 11 to 18 years: 10 cases
• 19 to 29 years: one case
• Immunization status
• Unverified: four cases
• Unimmunized: 32 cases
•Hospitalization: one case
People who visited the following news location(s) may have been exposed to measles:
Word of Grace Bible Church, 1317 NW 12th Ave., Battle Ground from 9:30 am to 2 pm, Jan. 20.
- Dengue vaccine candidate proves efficacious in preventing any of the four serotypes of the virus
- Infectious disease bric-a-bracs: Unknown virus in India, MERS in Oman, Jakarta dengue
- Sri Lanka reports nearly 5,000 dengue cases in January
- Thailand chikungunya cases top 1,000 in January
- Yellow fever: 12 cases reported in São Paulo, Is this the third wave?
- One additional measles case reported in Vancouver outbreak
- Measles in Madagascar: 29K cases since October
- The Parasitology interviews, Part 2