By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Philippines Department of Health is now reporting 140 coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19 cases as of Sunday.
Of this total, 11 deaths have been recorded.
Of the total, the localities of Quezon City (15.7%), San Juan City (11.4%), Makati City (10%), Pasig City (7.1%) and Manila (6.4%) have seen the most cases.
Concerning health facility where cases are reported, The Medical City-Ortigas (18), the Research Institute of Tropical Medicine (16), St. Lukes Medical Center-Quezon City (15) and Makati Medical Center (13) have seen the most cases.
- COVID-19: Florida cases top 100 as US cases near 3,000; Many Americans think the worst is yet to come
- Malaysia reports 190 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours, Most linked to Seri Petaling Mosque
- Nigeria: Final field visit to determine polio-free status
- Venezuela reports 8 COVID-19 cases, Maduro declares a permanent emergency
- Colorado: Mountain lion that attacked two people tested positive for rabies
- Pakistan reports four additional wild poliovirus cases, Vaccination campaign scheduled for Islamabad
- Qatar reports MERS coronavirus case in Doha