By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The France Ministry of Solidarity and Health has reported a doubling of COVID-19 cases since Friday.
France is currently in stage 2 of the management of COVID-19 Coronavirus infection. There are currently several foci of infection spread over the territory and secondary cases.
Grand Est, Hauts-de-France, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté and Ile-de-France regions have reported the most cases.
Globally, nearly 110,000 cases have been reported from more than 100 countries, including 3,804 deaths.
- New York: COVID-19 cases top 100, Cuomo encourages telecommuting
- COVID-19 epidemic: Quarantine in Italy
- South Africa reports 3rd confirmed COVID-19 case
- Paraguay reports 1st COVID-19 case, Argentina reports South America’s first death
- COVID-19 case reported in Tulsa, 1st case in Oklahoma
- Philippines reports 1st COVID-19 local transmission
- Iran and Italy each report 1000-plus additional COVID-19 cases
- Washington COVID-19 case count tops 100
- Pakistan reports 4 additional polio cases, Afghanistan see first cases of 2020
- Ebola in DRC: No new cases in nearly 3 weeks, Last patient in Beni discharged