By NewsDesk @bactiman63
France’s health ministry, or the Sante publique France has reported an additional COVID-19 case in the country.
As of today, the national epidemiological situation reported 12 confirmed cases, including 6 cases grouped in the Alps. A death has been reported in France since 02/14/20 in a confirmed case diagnosed at the end of January 2020, an 81-year-old man who was hospitalized in Paris.
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed and verified three additional cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore. Of these, two are linked to the cluster at Grace Assembly of God, and the other is linked to a previous case.
As of 1February 16, 871 of the suspect cases have tested negative for COVID-19, and 75 have tested positive. Test results for the remaining 119 cases are pending.
- Two Chicago COVID-19 patients released from home isolation
- Maine reports fivefold increase in hepatitis A cases last year
- Taiwan reports 1st COVID-19 death, Fauci comments on possibility of a pandemic
- Singapore reports over 2,000 dengue cases in first 6 weeks
- Diamond Princess COVID-19 case total rises to 355, 2,000 additional cases in China
- Salmonella prompts FDA warning over Aunt Jeni’s frozen raw pet food
- Brazil: Melioidosis cases in Piauí state prompt instruction for providers