Disease outbreak and health emergency response is a massive undertaking and involves a number of stakeholders in different areas of expertise.
One important part of the outbreak response is health promotion.
Joining me today to talk about this topic is a leader in health promotion and empowerment and has a distinguished career for more than 30 years working in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Pacific regions.
He is also the author of several books including Health Promotion in Disease Outbreaks and Health Emergencies–Glenn Laverack, PhD
- Anthrax: An interview with Dr Buddy Faries
- Chikungunya: An interview with Dr Roger Nasci
- Everything you wanted to know about rabies
- A look at the neglected tropical disease, Chagas disease
- The story behind the Toxic Shock Syndrome outbreak investigation of the late 70s-early 80s
- Cholera: The disease, the Yemen crisis and the vaccine