Lyme disease is among the most contentious of topics in health and medicine. How did a bacterial infection turn into one of the the most controversial and virulent medico-political battles in medical history?
Associate Professor of Microbiology at SUNY Adirondack and co-founder of the Lyme Action Network, Holly Ahern, MS joined me for a discussion on the genesis of the Lyme controversy and new developments concerning Lyme research in diagnostics and other areas.
Learn more at Lyme Action Network
- Lyme advocate discusses CDC MMWR Chronic Lyme article
- Powassan virus: The spread is inevitable
- Lyme: Q & A with Paul Auwaerter, MD
- Lyme disease: Borrelia biofilm in the body demonstrated
- A new Lyme disease test: Dr Richard Marconi discusses the GLD Test
- Lyme disease, Stevia and the quest for better treatments
- Lyme disease news: Pennsylvania Lyme, New additions to Global Lyme Diagnostics Scientific Advisory Board
- Lyme disease vaccine candidate granted Fast Track designation
- Powassan and Lyme disease: Chuck Schumer calls for Feds to ‘step up their game’
- Ticks: An interview with Dan Wolff
- Lyme Madness author, Lori Dennis, for the full show