By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Since the first confirmed COVID-19 case in Illinois (Chicago) on January 24, 2020, the number of cases in Illinois has reached nearly 30,000.
In addition, 125 additional deaths were reported from 10 counties yesterday, bringing the death total to 1,259.
Illinois health officials report performing 137,404 COVID-19 tests to date.
- Polio: Additional cases reported in Pakistan, Polio vaccine history
- Lyme Disease Biobank Expands Into San Diego
- Oklahoma COVID-19: Death toll rises to 139, Tulsa increased testing capacity
- Measles in the Americas: 1,100 confirmed cases to date; Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo
- Rabies: 10 cases of confirmed cases in wildlife in Oswego County, NY
- New Jersey coronavirus tally tops 80,000, More deaths than seen in three past flu seasons combined
- Fiji: Leptospirosis, dengue and typhoid reported post Tropical Cyclone Harold
- Turkey COVID-19 outbreak: 3800 new cases, Total cases double in 10 days