By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
India health officials reported the first confirmed novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case Thursday. According to a Ministry of Health and Family Welfare statement:
Positive case of Novel Coronavirus patient, of a student studying in Wuhan University, has been reported in Kerala.
The patient has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus and is in isolation in the hospital.
The patient is stable and is being closely monitored.
- Thailand novel coronavirus case count now 19, 1st locally acquired case
- Philippines issues temporary travel ban for Hubei Province, China
- England: Two novel coronavirus cases confirmed
- China coronavirus: Official death toll tops 200
- Nipah virus: Bangladesh IEDCR reports 6 cases, 4 deaths
- Singapore 2019-nCoV case count rises to 13
- Malaysia reports 8th 2019 novel coronavirus case
- Argentina measles outbreak: 114 confirmed cases since early 2019
- Illinois reports 1st person-to-person novel coronavirus spread in US
- Drs. Fauci, Redfield on the President’s Coronavirus Task Force
- Japan, France report additional novel coronavirus cases
- MERS coronavirus: Certain licensed drugs part of new treatment strategy
- Philippines reports 1st novel coronavirus case, China death toll rises to 170, 1st case in Tibet