By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Government of India announced today the Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State/Union Territory Governments and State/ Union Territory Authorities to take effective measures for ensuring social distancing so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
The Order shall remain in force, in all parts of the country, for a period of 21 days with effect from tomorrow, March 25.
To date, India has reported 536 coronavirus cases and 10 deaths; however, there are concerns of the virus spreading throughout the country of 1.38 billion people.
- New York COVID-19: Supplies deployed, 4,800 additional cases
- ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers may increase the risk of severe COVID-19
- Massachusetts reports four more COVID-19 deaths, Governor Baker issues emergency order
- Costa Rica close beaches, religious services as COVID-19 cases rise to 158
- Heat Biologics and University of Miami Developing Proprietary COVID-19 Diagnostic Test Under Collaborative Research Agreement
- New York: COVID-19 cases top 20K, FDA approves the use of a new experimental drug
- Uganda reports 1st COVID-19 case, More countries added to travel restriction
- Los Angeles COVID-19: More than 400 cases, 5 deaths
- Spain COVID-19 cases near 30K, State of emergency extended