The Indonesia Ministry of Health reported on the confirmation of a monkeypox case in the country for the first time Saturday.
Globally, 41,358 total cases have been reported in 94 countries, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, with the bulk of cases and countries in locations that have not historically reported monkeypox.
- Zimbabwe: Measles outbreak kills 157 children
- Philippines: Chikungunya cases up 472% in 2022
- Philippines reports increase in leptospirosis cases and deaths
- Evaluación de la prevención basada en la comunidad del hantavirus Andes en la región del paralelo 42 de la Patagonia: un enfoque rápido en contexto real
- King’s Hawaiian recalls pretzel products due to microbial risk of an ingredient
- Dengue in the Philippines 2022
- Laos nears 18,000 dengue cases, Substantially higher than previous years
- Honduras reports dozens of mucormycosis in past year, Many associated to COVID-19