Clark County, WA
Clark County Public Health is continuing its measles outbreak investigation. Since Jan. 1, we have identified 49 confirmed cases and nine suspect cases. Public Health has not identified any new locations where people may have been exposed to measles.
Rockland County, NY
As of February 4, 2019, there are 130 confirmed reported cases of measles in Rockland County.
Measles Cases in 2019
From January 1 to 31, 2019, 79 individual cases of measles have been confirmed in 10 states.
The states that have reported cases to CDC are California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- Jamaica dengue outbreak: Hundreds of cases in St. Catherine
- Lassa fever case in Guinea
- Measles in Illinois: 2nd case reported in the University of Illinois campus community
- Taiwan reports 1st locally transmitted dengue case in Kaohsiung
- Saudi Arabia reports increase in MERS cases
- Washington: Measles outbreak rises to 47 confirmed in Clark County
- Meningitis B: Two cases reported in Columbia University students