Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week of Mar. 9 through Mar. 15:
The number 5 post of the week was an update on the dengue outbreak in the Philippines.
Four cases of brucellosis have been reported in the municipality of Villa Juárez in the State of San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
An update on the chikungunya and dengue situation in Thailand was the 3rd most popular post of the week.
This blog post that describes 18 different viral and parasitic infections you can contract from mosquitoes.
The top post of the week was a report on a Taenia solium outbreak affecting hundreds of children in northern Vietnam.
- Maine: Possible rabies exposure in Bangor linked to bat
- Botulism outbreak in Nome, Alaska: Beluga whale flipper identified as the source
- Philadelphia: Temple mumps update, Apparent case at Drexel
- Measles outbreak in the Detroit area: Eight cases in little over a week
- Bacillus contamination prompts recall of cough syrup
- Philippines: Measles death toll now 333, Rizal reports dramatic increase in cases