Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week of Mar. 30 through Apr. 5:
The CDC reported six additional Salmonella Typhimurium in the current multistate outbreak linked to hedgehogs.
The number 4 post of the week was on the recent surge in Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Several hunters from Quebec contract the parasitic infection, toxoplasmosis, after eating undercooked deer meat.
The number 2 post was an update on the measles situation in California.
With the current measles outbreak in the United States, the American Medical Association (AMA) issued a statement on vaccines.
New podcasts this week:
New episode of Outbreak News TV this week:
- Hepatitis A cases near 700 cases in Florida in 1st three months of 2019
- Update: Monkeypox in Africa
- New Zealand measles 2019: Number of cases, vaccines and more
- H7N9 avian influenza reported in Gansu, China: 1st human case of 2019
- New Jersey measles outbreak in Ocean County
- Measles in Hong Kong rising, Continued spread possible
- Cholera cases top 1000 in Mozambique