Here are the top five posts on Outbreak News Today for the week Nov. 24 through Nov. 30:
China reports 23rd human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) since 2014.
This post described the syphilis outbreak in Arizona, particularly syphilis in women and congenital syphilis.
The 3rd most popular post in the past week was this update on the plague situation in Madagascar.
This post is about a recent Diphyllobothrium latum outbreak in Puerto Octay, Lagos region, Chile.
The top post of the week is about researchers warning of the threat posed by antibiotic resistant S. epidermidis in surgeries.
- Madagascar: CDC issues travel notice due to measles outbreak
- Measles update: Brooklyn and Rockland County
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis: Senator Kirsten Gillibrand calls for emergency funding
- Afghanistan reports most polio cases in years
- CMV test for newborns receives FDA nod
- Somalia cholera outbreak one year later
- Second imported dengue case reported in Dallas
- Measles cases increased by more than 30 percent worldwide from 2016: WHO