By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The spokesperson and the head of Public Relations Center and Information Ministry of Health, Dr. Kianoosh Jahanpour reported an additional 1,209 coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
This brings Iran’s official total to 13, 938 and 724 deaths, although the numbers are questioned as being true.
New satellite images from Maxar show Iranian authorities digging large numbers of graves in the Qom area. The the graves were so extensive you can see them from space.
- COVID-19: Florida cases top 100 as US cases near 3,000; Many Americans think the worst is yet to come
- Malaysia reports 190 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours, Most linked to Seri Petaling Mosque
- Nigeria: Final field visit to determine polio-free status
- Venezuela reports 8 COVID-19 cases, Maduro declares a permanent emergency
- Colorado: Mountain lion that attacked two people tested positive for rabies
- Pakistan reports four additional wild poliovirus cases, Vaccination campaign scheduled for Islamabad
- Qatar reports MERS coronavirus case in Doha