The Italy Ministry of Health reports in the field of health monitoring related to the spread of Coronavirus on the national territory, at the moment 1835 are the people who test positive for the virus. (Italian officials subtract those that recovered (149) and fatalities (52) from the cumulative total=2036).
The number of people infected in the individual regions is as follows: 1254 in Lombardy, 335 in Emilia-Romagna, 273 in Veneto, 51 in Piedmont, 35 Marche, 22 in Liguria, 17 in Campania, 13 in Tuscany, 9 in Friuli Venezia Giulia, 7 in Lazio, 7 in Sicily, 5 in Abruzzo, 4 in Puglia, 2 in Umbria, 1 in Calabria and 1 in the Autonomous Province of Bolzano.
There are 742 patients hospitalized with symptoms, 166 are in intensive care, while 927 are in home isolation.
52 died, however, this number can only be confirmed after the Istituto Superiore di Sanità has established the actual cause of the death.
- Majority of Americans Believe They Will Contract the Coronavirus This Year: Survey
- COVID-19: King County reports more cases, deaths
- Iran COVID-19 outbreak tops 1500, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei advisor dies
- Rhode Island reports second presumptive positive COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 in Washington: 4 additional cases, 1 death in King County
- New York reports 1st COVID-19 case in traveler to Iran
- Thailand records 1st COVID-19 death