By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The number of people infected in the individual Regions is as follows: in Lombardy there are 615, 217 in Emilia-Romagna, 191 in Veneto, 42 in Liguria, 13 in Campania, 11 in Piedmont, 11 in Tuscany, 11 in the Marche, 6 in Lazio, 4 in Sicily, 3 in Puglia, 2 in Abruzzo, 1 in Calabria and 1 in the Autonomous Province of Bolzano.
There are 401 patients hospitalized with symptoms, 105 are in intensive care, while 543 are in home isolation. The number of people healed is 50. The dead are 29, this number, however, can be confirmed only after the Istituto Superiore di Sanità has established the actual cause of the death.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee statement of COVID-19 death
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Issues New Policy to Help Expedite Availability of Diagnostics
- COVID-19 death: 1st in US in Washington state
- Peru dengue: 40,000 homes to be fumigated in San Martín region, Country cases top 8,000
- Romania COVID-19 case count now 3, Cases reported in Maramures and Timis counties
- Iran COVID-19 outbreak nears 600 cases, CDC raises travel alert
- Brazil: Coronavirus prevention advertising campaign launched, laboratory capacity expanded
- Sweden reports additional COVID-19 cases, total now 12
- FDA Commissioner addresses medical product supply chain affected by COVID-19
- South Korea COVID-19 outbreak tops 3,000 cases, 100-fold increase in 10 days