By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases reported (computer translated) today on an additional novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case.
The case, a woman in her 20s who worked as a bus guide in Chiba Prefecture, and had no overseas travel history within 2 weeks prior to the onset date.
This is the third locally acquired novel coronavirus case in Japan and the 13th case in the country overall.
- Coronavirus vaccine program initiated by Vaxart
- Novel coronavirus: Italy declares state of emergency, 1st cases confirmed
- India: 1st novel coronavirus reported in Kerala
- Thailand novel coronavirus case count now 19, 1st locally acquired case
- Philippines issues temporary travel ban for Hubei Province, China
- England: Two novel coronavirus cases confirmed
- China coronavirus: Official death toll tops 200
- Nipah virus: Bangladesh IEDCR reports 6 cases, 4 deaths
- Singapore 2019-nCoV case count rises to 13
- Malaysia reports 8th 2019 novel coronavirus case
- Illinois reports 1st person-to-person novel coronavirus spread in US
- Drs. Fauci, Redfield on the President’s Coronavirus Task Force