The Lebanon Ministry of Health reported in an update on the cholera outbreak an additional 18 new confirmed infections, bringing the cumulative number of confirmed cases to 305.
No new deaths were recorded and the cumulative number of deaths remains at 11.
- Niger reports 4 confirmed yellow fever cases since September
- Uganda Ebola outbreak eclipses 100 cases, WHO’s warning for Kampala
- Pneumonic plague case in Tibet
- Haiti: More than 200 confirmed cholera cases since beginning of the month
- South Africa: More measles cases reported in Limpopo outbreak
- Mexico City reports 1600 confirmed monkeypox cases since May
- Measles cases up 200% this year in the Philippines
- Bangladesh dengue cases near 33K year to date
- COVID-19 infection linked to heightened risk of poor cardiovascular health and death: UK study
- Vietnam: Hanoi man dies from rabies after slaughtering dogs
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever case reported in Kaberamaido District, Uganda