Lyme disease expert, Clinical Director for the Division of Infectious Diseases and Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins, Dr. Paul Auwaerter joined me on last evenings Outbreak News This Week Radio Show to answer questions about Lyme disease diagnostic testing, treatment, chronic Lyme disease and Lyme literate physicians.
LISTEN to the podcast of the show below:
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Lyme Madness author, Lori Dennis, for the full show
- DDT: A history, Silent Spring, the ban and the rise of the mosquitoes–An interview with Dr Jane Orient
- Psoriasis: An interview with Dr. David Sikes
- Measles: A primer with Erin Archer Kelser, RN, BSN, CIC
- Zika virus: An interview with Dr Scott Weaver