On today’s show, I want to continue my discussion with experts on the measles situation in the US and vaccines and the antivaccine movement. But I also want to look at the Ebola outbreak in DRC.
Joining me today to look at these issues and more is Rob Cohen, MD. Dr. Cohen is a physician, board-certified in preventive medicine, Army veteran, international development worker, and host of the Democrises Podcast.
- The importance of vaccines with Dr. Libby Richards
- Pandemic flu, vaccine-preventable diseases and more with CIDRAP Director, Michael Osterholm, PhD on Outbreak News TV
- Vaccine misinformation: Maine health officials warn fake CDC flyer
- Measles outbreak in the Philippines: 4,300 cases, 70 deaths; MMR shortage or Dengvaxia scare?
- Vaccines, autism and a very important book
- Measles, infections you can get from dogs and the cost of the rabies PEP
- Madariaga virus with Dr Glenn Morris
- Rabies: The fatal Virginia case and some important lessons
- Animal outbreaks on farms: How do they dispose of the carcasses?
- Enterovirus D68, Acute flaccid myelitis and some of the research
- Chikungunya and Lyme vaccine candidates with Valneva CEO Thomas Lingelbach