In a follow-up on the measles situation in Minnesota, state health officials are reporting 21 cases since June in the Twin Cities area.
This includes 14 imported cases, two exposed within U.S. but linked to imported case and five classified as “other”.
Nine children have been hospitalized.
According to the CDC, as of October 28, 2022, a total of 33 measles cases were reported by 5 jurisdictions.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
- Cholera update in Haiti
- New Jersey reports first death linked to monkeypox
- Taiwan reports first local cholera case of the year
- Dengue in the Americas: 2.5 million cases reported to date, Brazil accounts for 87%
- Dominican Republic issues alert for risk of increased infectious diseases due rains and floods
- Florida sees above average RSV cases
- South Africa: Limpopo province now reports two measles outbreaks
- Monkeypox Mutations Cause Virus to Spread Rapidly, Evade Drugs and Vaccines
- Vietnam dengue cases near 300K, Hanoi surpasses the epidemic warning threshold
- Brazil reports decrease in malaria
- Lebanon cholera update, WHO Regional Director’s statement on cholera outbreaks