On today’s livestream podcast, we’ll be discussing monkeypox.
What used to be an obscure, tropical disease is now a household name.
Joining me in the Q & A is Dr. Rodney Rohde from Texas State University.
Watch the Livestream:
Or listen to the audio podcast:
Other interviews with Dr. Rohde:
Check out our World Rabies Day 2021 Livestream Special:
- China: Two human H9N2 avian influenza cases reported in Hunan & Guizhou Provinces
- CDC investigates two cruise ship outbreaks
- GIDEON’s Monkeypox eBook Offered Free of Charge to Help Fight the Outbreak
- Anthrax outbreak in Buduba District, Uganda
- France monkeypox tally now at 33
- Pakistan reports another wild poliovirus case, 7th of the year
- Toronto reports 5 confirmed monkeypox cases, 5 more under investigation
- Philadelphia: First Case of Monkeypox in Pennsylvania
- Chicago: Officials confirm first probable case of monkeypox virus