By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
In late February 2020, New York City health officials reported 3 additional neonatal herpes cases in infants who went through ritual Jewish circumcision.
In the video, I look at the procedure, the disease, the politics and other aspects.
- 5 MUST READ books on Infectious diseases
- COVID-19 in Africa: Researchers say world must help continent in staying ahead of the curve
- Illinois COVID-19 case count nears 30K, 125 additional deaths
- Polio: Additional cases reported in Pakistan, Polio vaccine history
- Lyme Disease Biobank Expands Into San Diego
- Oklahoma COVID-19: Death toll rises to 139, Tulsa increased testing capacity
- Measles in the Americas: 1,100 confirmed cases to date; Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo
- Rabies: 10 cases of confirmed cases in wildlife in Oswego County, NY
- New Jersey coronavirus tally tops 80,000, More deaths than seen in three past flu seasons combined
- Fiji: Leptospirosis, dengue and typhoid reported post Tropical Cyclone Harold
- Turkey COVID-19 outbreak: 3800 new cases, Total cases double in 10 days
- Spain COVID-19 death toll tops 20,000, More than 900K tests performed
- COVID-19: Dr Rand Paul appointed to Opening Up America Again Congressional Group