One of the main issues with Lyme disease is the testing, or the diagnostics as the current two-tier diagnostic approach can be inaccurate up to fifty percent of the time.
Professor in the School of Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center and inventor of the Global Lyme Diagnostics platform, Richard Marconi, PhD joined me to discuss this new test for Lyme disease.
Learn more about the GLD Test at Global Lyme Diagnostics
- Lyme disease, Stevia and the quest for better treatments
- Lyme disease: Borrelia biofilm in the body demonstrated
- Lyme disease: The Borrelia mayonii discovery
- Lyme: Q & A with Paul Auwaerter, MD
- Treating Lyme disease: When do symptoms resolve in children?
- Lyme advocate discusses CDC MMWR Chronic Lyme article
- Sen. Schumer calls on HHS Sec Price to implement Lyme disease law immediately
- Lyme disease in dogs: Forecast map created
- Lyme Disease Biobank launched, one-stop access to patient samples
- Lyme discovery: Borrelia bacteria hides inside parasitic worms, causing chronic brain diseases
- Lyme disease: Ecologist predicts 2017 a bad year in Hudson Valley