The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI) reports an outbreak in Oslo, with people from several other municipalities. The cases are linked to a company (Scatec) Christmas party at the Louise Restaurant & Bar in Oslo.
The number of reported cases belonging to the outbreak now eclipsed 50 cases.
“More cases are expected. Effective tracing is being done to limit transmission routes and prevent major outbreaks,” the Oslo Municipality said in a statement.
Officials are advising people who visiting the restaurant to be tested.
- China: Dozens of college students sickened with norovirus in Guangdong Province
- Japan reports Omicron variant in Namibian diplomat
- Queensland reports 75% decrease in Ross River virus cases
- Oklahoma: Novel flu variant reported
- Sweden reports 1st Omicron case in person who returned from South Africa
- Portugal reports 13 Omicron cases among Belenenses SAD players
- Scotland reports 6 Omicron cases in Lanarkshire and Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Canada reports two cases of the Omicron variant of concern in Ontario
One thought on “Norway: Omicron outbreak reported in Oslo, Linked to company Christmas party”