By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Cambodia Ministry of Health reported in a press release (see below) the first confirmed case of novel coronavirus. The case was detected Monday in a 60-year-old Chinese man who arrived from Wuhan on last Thursday.
Officials say three family members who accompanied him tested negative for the virus.
Cambodia is just the latest country to reported imported novel coronavirus (2019-NoCv)–Thailand, Vietnam, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, France, Nepal, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Canada and the United States.
- Taiwan reports 5th imported novel coronavirus case, HKU experts estimate more than 40K cases in Wuhan
- Australia: 2019 Novel coronavirus confirmed in three in NSW, Death toll rises to 80 in China
- Arizona reports 2019 Novel Coronavirus case in Maricopa County
- Novel coronavirus in Los Angeles and other updates
- Malaysia novel coronavirus update
- China novel coronavirus: National Health Commission press conference transcript
- California: Novel coronavirus case confirmed in Orange County
- Toronto: Novel coronavirus case treated at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Malaysia: 4 novel coronavirus cases reported
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott: ‘We have to get serious about the threat of coronavirus coming from China’
- Dengue outbreak in Paraguay: DEN-4 predominant, President Abdo falls victim
- China coronavirus cases near 1300, Australia confirms first case
- France: Three 2019-nCoV cases confirmed