On today’s livestream I’ll be looking at the situation with hepatitis of unknown origin in children worldwide, MERS in Qatar, the latest from North Korea state media on the COVID-19 outbreak, bird flu in the US and the imported Lassa fever case in South Africa.
- Qatar reports two Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus cases, One death
- UK officials report two additional monkeypox cases in London, Unrelated to recent identified case
- Typhoid vaccine, SKYTyphoid, licensed for export by Korea
- Norovirus illnesses linked to Seattle IHOP
- Michigan reports 3 red fox kits died from highly pathogenic avian influenza
- South Africa reports fatal imported Lassa fever case, 1st case since 2007
- North Korea COVID-19 update: More than 350,000 people got ‘fever’ since late April, 6 deaths reported