On the Sunday, March 26 airing of the Outbreak News This Week Radio Show on am 1380 The Biz in Tampa, the interviews were with great experts on the topics of mumps and avian influenza.
During the first half, Visiting Scientist at the University of Guelph, Jason “The Germ Guy” Tetro, joined me to discuss mumps and the reasons it has made a comeback.
After the break, Chief Scientific Officer for Metabiota, a California based provider of epidemic risk analytics, Edward Rubin, MD, PhD joined me to discuss avian influenza in the US and Metabiota’s Top Five Epidemic Risk Factors for 2017.
LISTEN to the show below:
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Podcast: Screwworms and Creepy Clowns
- Legionnaires’ disease: An interview with Dr. Mark Edwards and Sarah Ferrari
- Haiti, cholera and the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew
- Sepsis: Spreading the word about this medical emergency
- Rabies: A comprehensive interview with Pamela Wilson
- Bioterrorism: An interview with Lawrence Roberge, PhD
- Lyme disease Q & A with Dr. Paul Auwaerter