On the Sunday, Jan. 21 Outbreak News This Week Radio Show we look at the rabies death in Florida and the rabies immune globulin brand director with Kedrion Biopharma, Peter Costa, MPH joined me to discuss rabies and the things that must be done if you’re exposed.
I also go over the influenza situation in Florida and later play an interview with CIDRAP Director, Mike Osterholm, PhD about whether we are prepared for the inevitable, the coming flu pandemic.
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
Subscribe, listen, follow and comment on the podcasts at iTunes and Stitcher Radio
Are you one of the 90 million snorers in the U.S.? See what ZQuiet’s customers have to say!
- C. diff Awareness Month, Pandemic preparedness on Outbreak News Radio
- MRSA survivors, hepatitis A and Medicare for all
- Outbreak News This Week: New fluoroquinolone antibiotic, Travel health-Philippines
- Outbreak News This Week: Healthcare-associated infections
- Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs
- Vaccines, the WI-38 cell strain and 10 million lives saved: A conversation with Dr. Leonard Hayflick