A short clip from a recent Outbreak News This Week Radio Show interview on the health and disease crisis in Venezuela was featured on a recent Malaria Minute podcast.
Malaria Minute is offered by Fight Malaria.
Listen to the entire interview with Dr Alberto E. Paniz-Mondolfi:
- Outbreak News This Week: Measles, hepatitis A, congenital syphilis
- Dengue: 33 confirmed cases in Lambayeque region of northern Peru
- Madagascar measles outbreak: 76,871 cases, 928 deaths
- Measles: Global cases are surging to alarmingly high levels, ‘This is a wake up call’
- Brooklyn neighborhoods report 30 measles cases in past week
- Infectious disease bric-a-bracs: El Niño and disease outbreaks, Zika in Thailand
- Measles epidemic in the Philippines: Nearly 1,000 additional cases reported
- Meningitis kills two in Macon County, NC
- Hepatitis A cases up in the Boise area
- Anthrax kills two, eight hospitalized in Tanzania
- China: African swine fever reported on Shaanxi Province farm