On today’s show on have two great interviews. First, Metabiota’s director of epidemiology, Patrick Ayscue, DVM joins me to discuss their predictions for the industries that are most likely to be impacted by a healthcare crisis in 2019.
In addition, the Agricultural Program Manager with the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, Gary Flory joins me for a thorough discussion on the safe management of animal carcasses following an outbreak on a farm.
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 1 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Madariaga virus with Dr Glenn Morris
- Neglected Tropical Diseases: Chagas disease and Schistosomiasis
- Lyme disease, the Federal Tick-borne Disease Working Group and an IDSA letter with Timothy Sellati, PhD
- Ringworm: Is it a worm? No, it’s a fungus among us
- Everything you wanted to know about rabies
- Raccoon roundworm: The rare and potentially lethal zoonosis
- Lyme disease, Stevia and the quest for better treatments
- Influenza: What is the H and what is the N?