On the final show of the year, I do my annual year in review with a look at the top 10 most important infectious disease news stories of the year, in my opinion of course.
In addition, I unveil the top podcast of 2018 from Outbreak News Interviews (as far as downloads) and the top post of the year.
Thanks for making it a great year on the website, podcast and radio show and I hope to continue strong into 2019.
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 1 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
T-shirts, coffee mugs and other merchandise featuring the parasite Trypanosoma cruzi. To see the whole set of T. cruzi merchandise go to Chagas in Black and White
- Neglected Tropical Diseases: Chagas disease and schistosomiasis
- Outbreak News This Week Radio Show 12-16-18
- Outbreak News This Week Radio Show 12-2-18
- Chickenpox outbreak in an Asheville school: A ‘viral exchange center’
- Medical history: 1918 influenza pandemic, Yellow fever in the US in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Naegleria fowleri and the Jordan Smelski Foundation for Amoeba Awareness
- Lymphatic filariasis elimination: ‘The Government of Vietnam really deserve congratulations’