By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Pakistan Ministry of Health is reporting 1,495 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the country through Saturday.
This week, UNICEF successfully shipped 14 metric tons of PPE items to Pakistan to protect frontline health workers including 114,300 surgical masks, 12,681 gowns and 449,868 gloves.
In addition, a Chinese medical team & supplies arrived at Islamabad today.
- New York COVID-19 cases top 50,000, Wadsworth Lab working to evaluate antibody testing
- COVID-19 ‘fastest point-of-care test’ from Abbott: FDA issues EUA
- New Jersey COVID-19 outbreak rises to more than 11,000 cases
- Paraguay health minister says dengue epidemic is over
- Pakistan records two additional polio cases
- Italy COVID-19 death toll tops 10,000, Letter to President of the European Council
- Toronto reports 118 new COVID-19 cases as total reaches 457, Quebec is hardest hit province
- Los Angeles: New COVID-19 cases continues to steadily increase