By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Vector Control inspectors, in conjunction with Health Promoters from the province of Herrera, carried out an and orientation day in the community of El Barrero, district of Pesé, after the confirmation of a case of hantavirus fever.
The patient is a 32-year-old female resident, who is under medical care at the Dr. Gustavo Nelson Collado hospital, in Chitré, in stable condition.
The province maintains during the year 2022 a total of three cases of hantavirus, of which two patients developed cardiopulmonary syndrome and one patient hantavirus fever.
- Follow-up: Salmonella, Bacillus cereus detected in food samples in Nha Trang school outbreak
- Ethiopia cholera outbreak: Nearly 400 cases reported since August
- Ecuador: Measles case reported in Ibarra, Vaccination campaign activated
- Dominican Republic reports 2nd imported cholera case
- Brazil: More than 24 million doses of anti-rabies vaccines for dogs and cats distributed
- Indonesia reports polio case in Aceh Province
- Serratia marcescens outbreak reported in Norway hospitals
- Vietnam: Food poisoning outbreak results in one student death in Nha Trang
- Philippines: Leptospirosis deaths up more than 100% in 2022
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: 14,000 people died of HIV/AIDS in 2021