By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
On Friday, Minister of Public Health and Social Welfare of the Republic of Paraguay, Dr. Julio Mazzoleni announced the Dengue epidemic officially came to an end, highlighting that it was the largest in the last twenty years in Paraguay.
However, he indicated that the cases are registered all year round, so the elimination of hatcheries must be a constant.
The data to date closes as follows:
• 53 deceased.
• 102 discarded.
• 27,597 laboratory confirmed cases.
• 177,104 reported cases.
- Pakistan records two additional polio cases
- Italy COVID-19 death toll tops 10,000, Letter to President of the European Council
- Toronto reports 118 new COVID-19 cases as total reaches 457, Quebec is hardest hit province
- Los Angeles: New COVID-19 cases continues to steadily increase
- Spain COVID-19 outbreak update: Increased cases and deaths; Foreign Affairs manages the return of more than 4,000 Spaniards traveling through Latin America
- Belize reports first COVID-19 cases