In this primer on intestinal nematodes, I look briefly at the life cycles, symptoms and pathology and diagnosis of the common parasites in this group–Enterobius vermicularis, Trichuris trichiura, Ascaris lumbricoides, hookworms and Strongyloides stercoralis.
- Gerber Good Start SootheProTM Powdered Infant Formula recalled due to the potential presence of the bacteria, Cronobacter sakazakii
- REZZAYO approved by FDA amid rapid Candida auris spread
- DRC: 1,800 suspected cases of the typhoid fever reported in Kwango province
- CDC issues travel notice for Tanzania due to Marburg outbreak
- South Korea reports increase of mosquito-borne diseases in travelers to Southeast Asia