By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Philippines Department of Health (DOH) reported an additional 206 coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19 cases Thursday, bringing the country total to 4,076.
In addition, 21 more deaths were reported today putting the number of fatalities to 203.
Also on Thursday, the Office of Civil Defense (OCD) has started distributing the Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) that were inspected and cleared by the Procurement Services-Department of Budget Management.
- COVID-19 testing: False-negative test results may lead to false sense of security
- UPMC led global trial fast tracks testing of hydroxychloroquine, other COVID-19 therapies
- Nigeria: COVID-19 update, Measles outbreak in Adamawa state
- COVID-19 and newborns in China: Researchers say babies experienced mild symptoms
- Ecuador reports rise in COVID-19, Receives 200,000 tests
- H9N2 avian influenza case reported in Guangdong, China child
- Quarantine: How effective alone or in combination with other public health measures to control coronavirus?